Huawei Mate 40 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Huawei is again ready to rock the mobile industry with its upcoming Huawei Mate 40 Pro. As we all know, the Mate series attracts photography enthusiasts due to its phenomenal camera capabilities. The curved 3D design should instantly catch anyone’s eye. Huawei’s premium phones always bring the world’s first innovations and this encourages smartphone enthusiasts to rush to Huawei. Now, we will see the full review of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Review
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro displays a curved 6.76 inches Flex OLED 90Hz screen panel.
- The company increased its charging power from 40W to 66W compared to the previous generation.
- Mate 40 Pro features Huawei’s highly efficient and powerful SoC Kirin 9000 (5nm).
- An exceptional next-level camera ring is housed at the rear for professional photographers.
- The company took care of the durability and safety by providing the IP68 rating.
Design and Display
Thanks to Huawei for creating the Mate 40 Pro with great care and dedication, providing us with an impressive colorful gradient finish. In fact, colors change if you look from different angles and perspectives.