Vivo X60 and X60 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Vivo are ready to rock the market with the successor to X50 Pro, which is called Vivo X60 and X60 Pro. On paper, you would hardly see a big difference between the two generations. Apparently, the main update for which you should opt for Vivo X60 or X60 Pro is due to the highly efficient, Exynos 1080 (5nm) chipset. As for the software, you get all of Vivo’s new originsOS UI out of the box with contemporary features and an optimized user interface.
So, let’s the go-ahead with the review and check all the settings of Vivo X60 and X60 Pro smartphones to find out if it’s worth buying or not.
Vivo X60 and X60 Pro Review
- The Vivo X60 series is ready to push performance limits with a super-efficient 5nm chipset called Exynos 1080.
- A set of 48 MP quad cameras capturing everyday memories very easily, along with ZEISS and dual OIS optical support.
- You can dive into the 6.56 inches AMOLED HDR 10+ screen with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The presence of a fingerprint sensor on the display makes the authentication process very easy.
- You don’t need to worry when Vivo X60 and X60 Pro come with a 33W fast charger.
Design and Display
The construction of the Vivo X60 and X60 Pro is close to an engineering marvel because of their extremely thin construction and manageable weight. In addition, with the Vivo X60 series, the company claims to have made its smartphone the thinnest ever. You would certainly be captivated after taking a look at the curved edges of the X60, as well as the X60 Pro smartphones.
Coming back to the X60 Pro smartphone, especially, the Aurora variant with gradient finishes should surprise you with its extreme beauty. On the other hand, if you need an elegant look, don’t hesitate to go with the gray one with a subtle look. In addition, the X60 variant adds another color flavor that is White. Now, the main point of attraction is the configuration of the ZEISS camera of 48 MP in each one with an attractive eye-shaped lens.
With regard to the front screen, the company went to great lengths to make the screen as engaging as possible. We can assure you that with a 6.57 inches AMOLED panel for your better visual experience will be at its peak in both. In addition, the use of Samsung’s E3 emission material combined with HDR10 + makes room for an unprecedented media experience. Unfortunately, no sign of Gorilla glasses is seen.
Memory and Internal
At the heart of Vivo