Xiaomi POCO X2 Smartphone Pros and Cons: POCO company introduced a new phone, which we were expecting for a very long time which is Xiaomi POCO X2, and it comes with 8GB / 256GB storage options. It released on 11 Feb 2020 and will soon available in the global market. Let’s begin the review and get an overview of this Poco X2 phone.
- The phone has brilliant camera quality having 64MP Sony IMX686 sensors and a punched hole front on-screen selfie camera.
- For security, it offers a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Poco X2 also has a decent battery of 4500mAh with a 27W fast charger.
Design and Display
As per the design, you will have to use case with the phone, since its side buttons are not that durable. The design of the phone comes with 3D Curved Glass Body, which makes this handset more attractive with the protection of corning gorilla glass, it improves damage sustainable a little bit more. It is quite similar to recently launched phone Xiaomi Redmi K30, which wasn’t coming for sale in India.
In the display, we will get 6.67 inches of IPS LCD with a resolution of 2400×1080 Pixels, and the main thing is that it comes with a smooth 120 HZ display, due to which everything feels sleek and refined with the UI and animations. The backlight bleeding around the edges is astonishing.
Memory, Internal and Performance
The performance of the phone is decent in terms of multi-tasking there will be no issues. This phone comes with a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 2.2 GHz clock display which is so much durable while you are playing high graphic games. On the software level, the POCO X2 comes with MI UI 11 on the top of Android 10 which has the latest features and loads of new features. The benchmark scores are pretty good as this phone easily beats Redmi Note 8 pro.
In enhancing this phone look, the camera plays an important role since the camera placing is awesome on both sides. For the front-facing camera, POCO X2 gives us a 20MP and 2MP in-display camera as a punch hole. The rear camera comes with a quad-camera, which is 64MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP and on top of that, it has splendid camera features which we can capture Distortion Correction, Pro Mode, Portrait Mode, Panorama Mode, Slow Motion Capture and much more easily.
Battery, Price, and Others
The POCO X2’s battery capacity is 4500 mAh, and also has a high endurance rating and comes with an extremely fast charger of 27w support. It also has a flushed power button with the fingerprint sensor side-mounted. The other hilarious features, it comes with IR Remote, Hi-Res Sound, P2i Splash-Proof Coating, LiquidCool Technology, nanoSIM + SIM/microSD slot, USB Type-C charging port, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, and much more.
Xiaomi POCO X2 Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Xiaomi POCO X2|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Front and Back Glass, Aluminum frame|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)|
|Internal||64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|Camera||64MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|Selfie||20MP and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, and Gyro|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 27W|
|Colors||Red, Blue, Purple|
|Price||USD 320(INR 16999)|
Xiaomi POCO X2 Pros and Cons
- The best thing about the phone is about the Fingerprint sensor placing.
- An interesting thing about the phone is that the camera is the new Sony IMX686 64 megapixel sensor.
- The charger also played an important role as it comes with the 27W fast charger.
- One of the most interesting things is that it comes with a high refreshing rate of 120 Hertz.
- The first and most important drawback is people didn’t get what they were expecting from POCO newbie as its first launched phone, POCO F1 which might not have had an awesome design, but the performance is a bomb at such a low price, which made POCO X2 a little bit boring.
- The audio output isn’t great either.
- There is one more significant point that is the design, which is indeed Xiaomi Redmi K30 rebranded with the same design.
Xiaomi POCO X2 pros and cons: As you have seen POCO’s last invention, POCO F1, a flagship, POCO X2 is not a flagship killer and can’t beat POCO F1’s performance rate, but yes if you are going on for a better look with a good performance, and a high refreshing rate then Xiaomi Poco X2 is a good performer smartphone at just 17999 INR ($230).