Vivo iQOO U3x Review, Pros and Cons – The iQOO brand is one of those smartphone companies that brings tons of features across all ranges. Recently, they are working on bringing a decent entry-level device that also has 5G connectivity. For this, they launched the Vivo iQOO U3x smartphone.
The hype around this phone may not be that great, but the specifications are quite standard and wide, in addition to the add-on of the latest technology it gives an incomparable charm to the phone. Unlike its brother Vivo iQOO 7, this device focuses mainly on enthusiasts looking for a 5G device at an easily affordable price. With that said, let’s dive into other features to find out whether this affordable iQOO U3x is worth buying or not.
Vivo iQOO U3x Review
- The 5G speed comes through the Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, which has a decent performance.
- In terms of the camera, it is a little disappointing to see that the phone only offers a dual-camera setup on the back.
- On the other hand, it is good that you are getting the features of Andriod 11 and the OriginOS for iQOO 1.0 software skin for smartphones.
- Like most budget phones, here you will get a 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel, except that it has a frame rate of 90Hz.
- An 18W charging adapter is provided to supply the huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
Design and Display
The Vivo iQOO U3x smartphone features an elegant layout design that you cannot see on an ordinary phone. In addition, the