Vivo iQOO U3x Review, Pros and Cons – The iQOO brand is one of those smartphone companies that brings tons of features across all ranges. Recently, they are working on bringing a decent entry-level device that also has 5G connectivity. For this, they launched the Vivo iQOO U3x smartphone.
The hype around this phone may not be that great, but the specifications are quite standard and wide, in addition to the add-on of the latest technology it gives an incomparable charm to the phone. Unlike its brother Vivo iQOO 7, this device focuses mainly on enthusiasts looking for a 5G device at an easily affordable price. With that said, let’s dive into other features to find out whether this affordable iQOO U3x is worth buying or not.
Vivo iQOO U3x Review
- The 5G speed comes through the Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, which has a decent performance.
- In terms of the camera, it is a little disappointing to see that the phone only offers a dual-camera setup on the back.
- On the other hand, it is good that you are getting the features of Andriod 11 and the OriginOS for iQOO 1.0 software skin for smartphones.
- Like most budget phones, here you will get a 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel, except that it has a frame rate of 90Hz.
- An 18W charging adapter is provided to supply the huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
Design and Display
The Vivo iQOO U3x smartphone features an elegant layout design that you cannot see on an ordinary phone. In addition, the simple color display makes the phone more attractive. You can choose this device in two fascinating color options – gray and Aurora. It is up to you which one to choose, as both offer an impressive and elegant design.
However, we didn’t notice anything about IP certification or Corning Gorilla Glass. However, this is expected because the iQOO U3x does not have ready-to-use features or cutting-edge specifications. Still, there is hope, as you are purchasing a side-mounted fingerprint reader. In addition, the phone is considerably thin compared to the competition as it features a built-in 8.4 mm thick.
On the other side of the phone, you will notice that the settings are thin and give the phone a wide forehead, the chin is slightly larger than expected. Still, it looks attractive with the waterdrop notch screen. Full HD resolution brings elegance to the screen, still, the 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel may not be able to withstand the outdoors, as it does not have a high brightness rating. However, I cannot neglect the fact that it also provides a refresh rate of 90Hz.