Vivo iQOO U1 Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Vivo sub-brand iQOO releases a mid-tier smartphone on July 16, known as the Vivo iQOO U1. It is the best the phone in terms of processor and has a decent price point to start with. But on the flip side, this phone currently available in China. Still, there are rumors that it will appear in the Indian market in August.
Vivo iQOO U1 Specifications Overview
- The phone runs on the latest Android 10, powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset for better processing.
- The camera department will present a 48 MP lens as the primary setup in its triple cam board.
- In the front, it sports an IPS LCD panel, which offers a Full HD display experience.
- The battery has a 4500 mAh battery and comes with 18 W standard fast charging support.
- The Vivo iQOO U1 starting price is around $170 (12,999 INR), and price may vary differently for different markets.
Design and Display
Vivo iQOO U1 got the typical Vivo style, and the plastic body does have shiny finishing that looks quite astounding on the phone. Talking about its design, it has a sleek design. It provides a triple camera board and the fingerprint sensor present at the side-frame. Plus, you will get three amazing colors of Black, Blue, and White.
At the front, you will get a very thin bezel screen at the corner, which gives a Full display experience with its punch-hole selfie camera. The phone features a 6.53 inches Full HD resolution IPS LCD panel as its display screen, which offers 395 PPI density. But there’s no sight of corning glass protection in the front panel.
Memory and Internal
There are three memory variants present in the phone, which present as 6GB RAM with two internal storage options of 64 GB and 128 GB. As well as there’s a higher variant of 8GB RAM that is apace with 128 GB internal storage capacity. However, you won’t get a Micro-SD card slot for storage expansion.
In terms of the processing system, it got the mid-tier best chipset onboarded on the phone. The Vivo iQOO U1 offers the 8 nm Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G SOC with a graphic setting of Adreno 618, which makes the gaming experience decent and serves high-quality performance. Plus, iQOO UI 1.0’s user-interface is provided to maintain the software.
The Vivo iQOO U1 phone has a trip