Vivo iQOO Z1 Smartphone Pros and Cons – Vivo sub-brand Qian is known for its best gaming smartphones. Recently, iQOO unveils a budget range gaming smartphone that released on May 19 and is known as Vivo iQOO Z1. This phone-induced with some exceptional features of the gaming segment smartphone as well as its camera features are utterly flawless.
Coming up to its official launch, It will set its foot in the global market in June, and it hyped-up the gaming lover user who was looking for a gaming smartphone.
- It does have an IPS LCD panel, but on the other hand, it provides a high-end PPI density format screen.
- It offers a gaming level MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ Soc along with a decent set of graphics.
- Like the trend, it has a triple camera module, which is quite essential for better photo experience.
- The phone deploys 4500 mAh battery capacity with unordinary fast-charging 44W speed.
- It consists of the same design as previously launch iQOO smartphone.
- Its expected price is around USD300 (22,999 INR).
Vivo iQOO Z1 Smartphone Specifications in Detail
Design and Display
It comprises a sleek design on a glass body, which enhances the look of the back frame along with the squarish camera module. The looks stylish on at first glimpse, and on a close look, the sparkling flowing lines effect are visible. Moreover, its unpretentious feel of plain design elevates the layout in serval folds.
On the front screen, A full HD 1080×2408 pixels resolution IPS LCD panel display integrated with over 400 PPI density frame that endorses to give HDR 10, including the highest variant 144Hz refresh rate screen. Although, there isn’t any corning glass protection available on the smartphone screen. The reason is quite simple, to mold this phone in mid-range so the company reduces some other unnecessary features.
Memory and Internal
IQOO Z1 comes with an Android 10 with layering skin of IQOO UI version 1.0 user-interface that features loads of gaming-centric features. Under the hood, It offers a 7 nm octa-core processor couple up with the latest Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ Soc alongside the graphics unit of Mali-G77 MC9, and it also has 5G connectivity modem support.
It has three memory variants of 6 GB RAM/ 128GB storage, 8GB RAM/ 128 GB storage, and 8 GB RAM/ 256 GB storage without any SD card memory support. Furthermore, it comes with UFS 2.1 memory type support.
In-camera department, a triple camera setup configuration of 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, along with 2MP depth or portrait lens coupled up with 16MP punched hole selfie camera board. This setup gives some standard camera features like portrait, AI function mode, high-quality 4k video recording, low light, slow-motion, and timelapse.
Battery, Price, and Other
The phone appears with an enormously powerful 4500 mAh battery along with a 44W wired fast charging, which based on Super Flash Charge 2.0. This technology, alongside 44W charging speed, can fully charge the smartphone within an hour. It also has decent battery life.
The phone intact the moderate level flagship standard feature, comms, and senor, it accompanying by a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is a gaming phone, so it has a 3.5 mm jack port with a Type-c slot. The handset is attainable in two colors are Space blue, and Galaxy Silver at the starting price of USD 300 (22,999 INR).
Vivo iQOO Z1 Specifications List
|Specifications||Vivo iQOO Z1|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Glass front and back, aluminum frame|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD,|
|OS||Android 10, iQOO UI 1.0|
|Chipset||Mediatek Dimensity 1000+|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, and 2MP|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, proximity, and compass|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 44W, Super Flash Charge 2.0|
|Colors||Silver, and blue|
|Price||USD 300 (22,909)|
Vivo iQOO Z1 Pros and Cons
- IQOO Z1 comes with a high-grade processor with a decent set of Soc and graphic for that reason, there will be no problem in the performance.
- The phone has a high refresh rate screen with HDR 10.
- It has a quite moderate price, which is according to specs.
- It supports heavily gaming.
- Battery life works quite efficiently.
- It lacks some standard features in the camera department.
- There isn’t any secondary storage option.
- It has exceptional features on the screen but, it can’t give colors and contrast as much as AMOLED panel.
- It didn’t have protection layering on the display panel.
Vivo iQOO Z1 5G fall in the lower-tier of mid-segment flagship standard smartphone that endeavors to mold its other premium feature to minimal while granting user high-end gaming features. Moreover, the camera is also pretty much good. It holds its value because of its gaming-centric built.