Ulefone Armor 8 5G Review, Pros and Cons – This year, the smartphone company, Ulefone, has unveiled a wide range of some exceptional devices with tremendously powerful protection, such as the dedicated Armor product line-up, in which several devices have a fabulous design with robust durability.
In the Armor series, a new member gets included a few days ago, known as Ulefone Armor 8 5G, integrated with the 5G connectivity option and it is the company’s first 5G smartphone. So, without wasting any time, let’s review Ulefone Armor 8 5G phone.
Ulefone Armor 8 5G Review
- The robust and sturdy layout comes in the framework of the Ulefone Armor series smartphones, and this smartphone also does not lack any of that.
- The presentation of the Ulefone Armor 8 5G looks like something that the Black Shark offers, but somewhat in a different way.
- In addition to the advanced design, the internal configuration of Dimesity 800 5G supported chipset is intact for low-latency and high-speed network connection.
- In terms of the camera, a triple camera is positioned on the rear panel along with that a waterdrop notch is installed on the front IPS LCD panel.
- On the back end, various sensors and components are present to expand the Android interface experience and finally, a 5080 mAh battery is inserted inside having quite good battery backup.
Design and Display
The robust and resistant appearance of the rubber-coated aluminum makes the Ulefone Armor 8 5G a compact and a durable machine, which will not suffer any damage when falling from 1.2 meters above the ground. Typically, Ulefone devices are stylish and have a thick and precise dimension to maintain all military-grade security and cover the door, providing the IP68 certification.
On the same note, the rear panel layout somewhat resembles the recent black shark gaming smartphone to some extent, although they are completely different devices. Keeping the IP68 certification aside, Armor 8 5G is integrated with the unique IP69K rating so that it can survive hot water too.
In addition to all the protection stuff, the front screen improvised and features a modern 6.1 inches HD+ IPS LCD screen with a low-resolution cover. However, it doesn’t matter when you are purchasing a mid-range smartphone with an oleophobic screen resistant coating from day one.
Memory and Internal
The software interface works in the configuration of the Android 10 operating system, which eventually provides an elegant user interface experience and provides incredible adjustments to ensure that you enjoy many advanced customizations and functionalities.
Behind the scenes, the Ulefone Armor 8 5G is capable of delivering exceptional performance with its Mediatek Dimensity 800 chipset on the board, and the octa-core helps to squeeze out the maximum output.
Now, speaking of storage, it comes with 8 GB RAM of the latest generation which combines with 256GB of internal storage, which is even more than the Ulefone Armor 9.