Samsung Galaxy F41 Review, Pros and Cons – The Samsung Galaxy F41 has launched a few days ago in India and is one of those initial mid-range smartphones that comes with a 6000 mAh battery and 64 MP camera on the board. The F41 may look familiar in terms of specifications, as the same specifications were processed on the M31.
This setup was specially designed to impress young audiences, as they considered two things before buying a new phone. The battery and the cameras are the key points that trigger the purchase of any smartphone.
Now, let’s look at the Samsung Galaxy F41 and its other features to see if it’s worth buying.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Review
- The 6.4 inches tall Super AMOLED panel appears with 420 nits peak level brightness settings.
- The triple camera is located on the rear frame, which couples a 64 MP as the main camera while having a 32 MP selfie port on the front.
- The Samsung Galaxy F41 also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and offers One UI 2.1 interface features.
- This device is available exclusively in India from 16 October.
- The starting price of the F41 is around 16,999 INR, which is very good according to its general specifications.
Design and Display
The elegant design is achieved by the plastic-coated frame in which the triple camera gives an attractive appearance, and the thickness of 8.9 gives a standard hand feel. The shiny aspect ratio is also perfect.
As for the front, the 6.4 inches screen uses Super AMOLED technology offering vivid colors and full HD + resolution with a decent set of pixel density and contrast level. The exposure increases due to the brightness of 420 nits, although there is no word on the protection of gorilla glass, so assuming it wouldn’t have it.
Memory and Internal
Samsung has not committed itself in terms of processing. Even, the Exynos 9611 has low statistics in the benchmarks, but the overall performance is quite efficient since it induced with 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM which is paired with 64GB / 128GB of internal storage space. In addition, you will receive a dedicated microSD slot in the SIM slot, which can expand storage up to 512 GB.
In addition to the performance-oriented hardware, the octa-core configuration goes up to 2.3 GHz and a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics unit also comes under the hood. As for the software suite, the Android operating system gets the appearance of a simple One UI Core 2.1 interface to present a feeling of a clean ecosystem.
If you love selfies, the 32 MP lens as a front camera is a delightful treat for you and will