Nokia 8.3 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons: COVID-19 effects most of the mobile launched events. Although on 20 March, Nokia launched three different range of smartphones. One of them was the premium range standard flagship Nokia 8.3 smartphone. It is the successor of the last year launched Nokia 8.1 smartphone. Nokia 8.3 is a premium segment smartphone that offers a high-quality flagship experience. On the other hand, it gives high-speed 5G connectivity. Let get straight in the review and its specs.
- It has a Zeiss optic lens feature in front and back cameras.
- First-time featured quad-camera configuration smartphone by the Nokia.
- The phone offers an In-built power button with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on it.
- Last but not least, it has an extraordinary color of polar nights.
Design and Display
It comes with standard plan design, and the color of the northern lights makes this phone brighter. It significantly increases the looks and generates its composure. Its weight is around 220 grams, and that is quite heavier than other phones. But it didn’t mean that it makes the body-frame thick at all, it consists of a thin body.
The phone has pure Full HD+ 6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display, and the new display type enhances the colors and contrast in a refined way, which makes it more suitable for the eyes. On the other hand, the phone offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with 390 PPI density. List of 5G Smartphones
Memory and Internal Specifications
On the software level, you will have the essential Android 10 OS it is put together with the stock Android ONE user-interface, which is very easy-to-use. With that, we have the powerful performance snapdragon 765 chipsets, including inbuilt 5G Modem. On the other hand, Nokia 8.2 also has 5g network support, we have a 7 nm octa-core process with Andreno 620 GPU. It comes in two memory variants of 6GB RAM / 64 GB internal memory and 8 RAM /128 GB internal memory.
The Iconic circular cut-out camera on the back looks astounding, which we have already seen in the Nokia 9. The quad-cam consists of 64+12+2+2 MP cameras setup. Lens are featured by Zeiss optic, which enhances the quality of the image in several folds and can capture video up to 4k.
Same as back, the 24 MP selfie camera also has Zeiss optic, which can make a video up to 1k.
Battery, Price, and Others
It has a Non-removable battery of 4500 mAh which is immersive, and it comes with 18W fast charging, which can stay alive without charging for one and a half days (approx 36 hours). The starting price is around $630 (Rs 47,990).
Nokia 8.3 smartphone Specifications
|Model||Nokia 8.3 5G|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Display||capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G|
|Camera||64MP, 12MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass Fingerprint|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 18W|
|Price||$630 (Rs 47,990)|
Nokia 8.3 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons
- It has an amazing design of the northern lights on the back frame which makes this more attractive.
- The company guaranteed the three years security package, and two years Android update, it includes Android 11, which will launch at the quarter end of this year, and Android 12, which will come next year.
- The ultra-wide sensor spotted apparently with much larger pixels for the improvement in low light photography while it also boosted the 4k HDR video capture.
- There also an action cam board feature, which based on the super steady mode that you will find on galaxy Samsung S20. It makes the footage smooth even while you are moving.
- There is the Zeiss cinematic effect capture tool, which especially amplified the steady mode.
- It’s a simpler version of the cinematic pro feature, which is available on the recent Sony smartphone. This feature allows you to shoot videos at 21:9 cinematic aspect ratio and also gives a couple of cinematic effects as anamorphic and blue flares.
- It comes with a 3.5mm jack, which we didn’t see in high-end phones, and it pretty good.
- At the same price segment, you can get a Xiaomi and Realme phones, which are more enhanced in-camera feature and storage capacity.
- The pure presentation captivity and viewing experience are exceedingly impressive. But it always becomes shallow in-front of AMOLED display experience.
- The company would have to make a higher memory variant to stay in the competition in the flagship smartphone market.
- As for photography and videography, it can’t compare with Xiaomi Mi 10, which the sensation 108 MP primary sensor camera and this phone fall under the same price range.
Nokia 8.3 5g smartphone pros and cons – In total overview, we found that Its overall experience is low than other flagships smartphones. But the drawbacks are trim by the Zeiss optic features, and it makes a mild flagship smartphone. It has the value-packed Zeiss optic features package with amazingly well gaming experience. The company assured high-performance for the phone. This handset is for those who know the brand’s worth of Nokia.