Nokia C2 Tava Review, Pros and Cons – Global HMD a few months ago launched yet another entry-level smartphone, better known as “Nokia C2 Tava” in the United States, with some features identical to the global variant Nokia C2. Although the phone is designed for the budget segment and there are some new tweaks that work behind the scenes to increase performance.
The Nokia C2 Tava or Tennen combines with a small screen with mediocre hardware support, alongside inadequate camera technical support, while, on the other hand, its starting price is around the US $ 109, which is quite fair, since has the standard specifications. Let’s see the highlights to learn more about the Nokia C2 Tava.
Nokia C2 Tava Review
- Nokia C2 appears to have the same old IPS LCD screen with adequate pixel density.
- It is powered by the entry-level Helio A22 chipset and PowerVR GE8320 graphics.
- Besides that, you see a dual-camera configuration with a 5MP selfie port.
- In terms of storage, there are two memory variants – 2/16 GB and 2/32 GB.
- Equipped with a 3000 mAh battery and supports a 10W charging block.