Meizu 18x Review, Pros and Cons – Although the brand is quite new, they were specifically specialists in making MP4 or MP3 players. With a few years of experience in the smartphone world, they are making some remarkable phones. They launched the Meizu 18x smartphone on their 18-series smartphones with an all-new look. In this world, where each brand promotes itself widely, Meizu phones offer such attractive features. The Meizu 18x smartphone comes with another 18s and 18s Pro on September 22, 2021.
With a spectacular screen, a brilliant processor, good cameras and a decent battery the Meizu 18x smartphone global availability have not yet been fixed, but you can get it in China from now on. This 5G device is an attractive choice for people looking for medium-budget phones. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Meizu 18x smartphone.
Meizu 18x Review
- There are a 6.67 inches tall OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Equipped with the Android 11 operating system, it offers satisfactory performance.
- The presence of a 7nm Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 chipset enriches the beauty of this device’s performance.
- Meizu 18x claims to offer a good quality triple camera with a 64 MP primary sensor.
- Extra features like a 30W fast charger or Power Delivery 3.0 increase battery performance.
Design and Display
Coming with light blue, white, and grey, it has a very simple layout, but the mix of colors will initially surprise you. Covered with a matte glassy edge, the Meizu 18x looks pretty good for any smartphone lover. Whether you like vibrant colors or a calm design, everyone will certainly prefer this template’s layout. The flat-screen attracts you with warm feelings. You’ll have a triple camera on the back, while the optical fingerprint sensor under the screen provides comfortable operating power. Therefore, as a flag