Samsung Galaxy A71 5g UW Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – We recently encounter the new variant of Samsung Galaxy A71 5G with UW tag add into it. Some of you thinking, What is UW and for what it stands for? Well, the UW stands for ultra-wideband, which transmits the mmWave network and Galaxy A71 5G UW released on 16 July 2020.
To put it’s simple, it allows the phone to extensively use 5G with approx. 1 GB per second speed connection. Currently, this technology covers 35 cites of the US, most dense urban areas. But the flaw of this technology is that it can’t transmit signals in long-range for now.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy A71 5g UW is represented by the USA based Telecomm company Verizon, which provides the most trustworthy wireless services and products company in the US.
The addition of the Ultra-wideband and Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset is new in the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G UW and the rest of the specifications are unchanged.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5g UW Specifications Overview
- It features a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED plus screen panel with a punch-hole selfie camera of 32 MP.
- A premium segment quad-camera setup comes on the phone, which offers 64MP as a primary sensor.
- It comes with power-packed Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G.
- A 4500 mAh battery arrives with 25W charging support.
- The expected price of the phone is $650 (48,000 INR).
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy A71 5g UW consists of a double coating shade design similar to the A71 smartphone. At the front, you will receive a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus panel, which deploys with Full HD+ screen, but it didn’t have a high refresh rate option. Like the previous variant, it may get corning glass protection.