ZTE S30 SE Review, Pros and Cons – We have the ZTE S30 SE smartphone for today’s review that comes with a compact feature set and extensive battery support. Being the mid-range 5G smartphone, it had some exceptional tweaks to its specs. But in the case of the S30 SE smartphone, you’ll notice a downgrade here and there. However, the company can put impressive features under the hood.
Also, ZTE S30 SE launches in China in mid-March with its brothers the ZTE S30 and ZTE S30 Pro. Both are decent phones, but nothing to worry about the S30 SE. However, the question remains when this phone will be available in the global market, it can be said, the ZTE S30 series is exclusive to China. Let’s start with a detailed review of the ZTE S30 SE smartphone.
ZTE S30 SE Review
- The ZTE S30 SE has the usual 6.67 inches IPS Full HD LCD panel and improves the quality with pixel density.
- It handles the processing and performance issue through the Dimensity 700 5G chipset.
- MyOS 11’s custom interface has unique customization in the software department, with Android 11 at the top.
- You will then receive a large Li-Po 6000 mAh battery cell that gives you more screen time.
- For a better shooting experience, a 48 MP main camera setup on board with an 8 MP selfie camera.
Design and Display
The overall design look of the ZTE S30 SE smartphone is impressively good. It has elegant shade options such as Black and Blue. Both can sound and look clear from the outside. But the real texture of the glow appears in front of a flashlight. Bold Black is a professional choice, while blue looks unique.
But, the design of the camera modules is a bit disappointing as it features a quad-camera configuration, but in reality, the ZTE S30 SE comes with a triple camera. They even used the AI logo to hide the periscope lens gap that appears on the ZTE S30 and S30. The phone feels a bit thick and heavy on the same neg