ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R Review, Pros and Cons – ZTE nubia Red Magic series excels in many ways, whether it’s about gaming or an immersive personalized experience, they’ve got it all on their devices. The company recently launched its Nubia Red Magic 6R smartphone on June 24th globally. Although the phone is downgraded from the previous version of Red Magic 6 still, it has its distinct features.
The ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R is a gaming-centric smartphone and you won’t be disappointed with the performance or the graphics. In addition, you’ll also receive a pressure sensor on the side panel. Let’s start with a detailed review of the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6R smartphone.
ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R Review
- The phone has an excellent 6.67 inches AMOLED panel, capable of rendering a 144Hz refresh rate.
- In terms of raw power, the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset produces ample performance for all situations.
- The camera technology used in the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6R phone is fabulous and offers exceptional results with a 64 MP main-camera configuration.
- Redmagic 4.0 UI interface supports subtle features with the latest version of Android 11 OS.
- Under the hood, you will also get Li-Po 4200 mAh battery support with a 55W / 30W