ZTE Blade 11 Prime Review, Pros and Cons – The ZTE Blade 11 Prime smartphone has already taken place in the sales market. The brand launched this smartphone on April 27, 2021. ZTE is an especially Chinese company, but it has conquered the global market as well. With decent in-house features and unique design, the smartphone has the potential to increase its market demand globally.
The brand is still not as popular globally, but will it be in the future? Started its journey in 1985, ZTE is not limited to your country only. The main attraction of the Blade 11 Prime smartphone is the latest operating system, wireless charging, reverse charging, and triple camera. Now let’s start a detailed analysis of the ZTE Blade 11 Prime smartphone.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime Review
- The 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen comes with a 720p resolution that supports HD views.
- Android 11 OS offers much faster performance with less bloatware.
- Blade 11 Prime packs the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor that works best with modern Android games.
- As for the camera, you will have a decent 16 MP main camera with an 8 MP selfie camera.
- The Li-Po 4000 mAh battery comes with a wireless and reverse charging feature.
Design and Display
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime features a unique design pattern with a plastic frame on the back that can attract your attention at the beginning. With a 6.52 screen, this phone displays images in HD resolution. Although built with IPS LCD technology, this does not discourage you with a 20:9 aspect ratio. For a better gaming experience, this 720p resolution offers a decent view with this aspect