ZTE Axon 30 Review, Pros and Cons – Last year, the Axon 20 series come up with the first-generation under-screen camera. However, with the new lineup update, the ZTE Axon 30 smartphone offers a better OLED screen with a second-generation UD (under display) selfie camera.
For starters, the lineup features ZTE Axon 30, 30 Pro, and 30 Ultra, all of which are equally equipped with high-end Snapdragon processors. Today’s review is about the ZTE Axon 30 5G, the younger brother of the series. Let’s start the detailed review to understand whether it’s worth buying the phone or not.
ZTE Axon 30 Review
- The ZTE Axon 30 will be available worldwide from September onwards.
- You will have the phone in a huge 6.92 inches OLED panel combined with a 120 Hz refresh rate and 388 PPI density.
- When it comes to performance, the 7nm Snapdragon 870 chipset unit offers an excellent experience.
- In terms of camera, the 16MP under-display camera gives a modern look while also equipping the standard 64MP quad-camera configuration.
- The software layer offers MyOS 11 customization feature with Android 11 OS on top.
- A 55W fast charger quickly filled with the Li-lon 4200 mAh battery pack.
Design and Display
Immediately, you will notice the aesthetic appearance of the ZTE Axon 30 smartphone at first glance. It has a premium layout design that ensures the device stands out from the normal device. Wheater, whether it’s the strip pattern or the amazing glossy texture built in, everything looks excellent, which makes this