ZTE Axon 30 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Like most Chinese smartphone makers, ZTE also has a diverse range of devices, whether it’s game-centric or mid-rangers series. The company launches the ZTE Axon 30 Pro smartphone on April 2021.
Although, like most ZTE devices, the Axon 30 Pro phone will be exclusively available in the native market. Also, there is no news about the global launch. In terms of features, the Axon 30 Pro is somewhat reminiscent of the OnePlus 9R smartphone. Anyway, you’re getting 5G technology, so there is not much to worry about. With that said, let’s move on towards an in-depth review of the ZTE Axon 30 Pro smartphone.
ZTE Axon 30 Pro Review
- A 6.67 inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate further expands your wings with 1 billion color saturation.
- As for the performance factor, the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset hardware offers exceptional support.
- In terms of photography, you’ll get a high-end quad-camera module with a 16 MP selfie camera.
- MyOS 11 custom UI work perfectly in all situations, with the Android 11 operating system on top.
- You can hold a Li-Po 4200 mAh battery and inside the box, there is a 55W fast charger.
Design and Display
The ZTE Axon 30 Pro smartphone comes with a premium and sleek design that features an impressive glossy layout. But what makes it even more intriguing are the color choices. You can get Black and Pink colors, each one is good. If you want class, the black shade variant is an excellent choice. But if you’re looking for something out of the box, the pink variant would be your dream choice.
In addition to the color options, the slim design gives a feeling of superiority over the regular phone. Furthermore, the coating of the gorilla glass 5 has advantages and provides a feeling of security. As far as the safety factor is concerned, you will get a fingerprint sensor under the screen with face ID unlock. In addition to these features, the build quality is something worthy of note.
There’s a liveliness to every frame that makes the colors and contrast jump off the screen. You won’t be disappointed with the 6.6 inches AMOLED panel, and there are two reasons for that. First, the advanced level 120Hz refresh rate enhances the smooth experience. Second, HDR10+ support improves overall color saturation. Plus, 1 billion colors provide additional charm.