Recently ZTE also launched the best mid-range handset ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G Smartphone and there is also one more phone known as the ZTE Axon 11 which was launched in March, which is the successor of the 2019’s ZTE Axon 10. The most impressive fact about this phone is that it may be available outside of China.
A few months ago, ZTE company release the gaming beast ZTE nubia Red Magic, which is a true gaming-centric smartphone. Along with this, they also work on mid-segment and unveil ZTE nubia Play. Like the current trend, both phones are highly featured and have 5G enabled in them.
- A general yet classy look with AMOLED panel intact.
- Under the hood, it features the MediaTek 800 Series SOC, along with a decent set of graphics.
- The ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G has a distinguishable quad-camera setup than the other mid-rangers.
- In the battery department, a 4000 mAh powerhouse coupled up with standard charging.
- The starting price of the phone would be around $ 280 (21,999 INR).
Design and Display
The sleek design gives the device a premium look and draws a lot of attention to its fan base. It integrates a squarish pattern camera plate in the rear frame that delicately improves the layout.
It features an LTPS IPS LCD panel with a 6.53 inches HD resolution, which appears with the standard 395 PPI range. Because of the substantial proportion, it fits exactly in the hands. However, the screen lacks glass protection.
Memory and Internal
In the software section, the ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G shipped on Android 10 with the layered appearance of the MiFavor 10.1 user interface, which comes with a decent set of software and features. On the board section, a 7 nm Octa-core configured next to the MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 SoC with the graphics of the Mali-G57MP4.
The phone has single memory variants of 6 GB of RAM / 128 GB of storage, besides the expansion of secondary storage by SD card.
A 48 MP main sensor quad-camera module with 8 MP ultrawide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and 2 MP depth, immersed in the camera module and screen come with a 16 MP water-drop notch selfie camera. It has stylish camera features and AI aspects that enhance the attributes of the photos.
Battery, Price, and Others
The devices come with a 4000 mAh Li-Po battery with an 18W cable charger that is fast enough to fully charge the battery in an hour. The battery life can last up to two days with a moderate usage limit.
It has an LTPS IPS LCD screen and a fingerprint sensor on the rear-mounted, in addition to the popular features, comms, standard sensors, and have a 3.5 mm port.
It is worth buying this phone in two colors in Aurora Glacier and Aurora Glamour, and its price for the basic variant starts at $280 (21,999 INR).
ZTE Axon 11 SE Specifications Detail
|Specifications||ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Glass front and glass back, aluminum frame|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen LTPS IPS LCD,16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 10 and MiFavor 10.1|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 5G|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 4000 mAh, Fast charging|
|Colors||Aurora Glamour and Aurora Glacier|
|Price||USD 280 (21,999 INR)|
ZTE Axon 11 SE Pros and Cons
Down below you can see the list of pros and cons of ZTE Axon 11 SE smartphone.
- The LTPS IPS LCD panel gives decent sets of colors and contrast in the screen which eventually increases screen viewing experience.
- Top of the line performance induces on the phone.
- It has a higher camera setup than the regular mid-ranger, which improves the photography and videography experience.
- The Battery drain slowly and gives a decent battery life.
- The gaming experience is excellent as well.
- It comes with classy design with 3.5mm jack
- It is uncertain whether they will release it outside of China.
- Bloatware problems come to the phone.
- Wireless charging is missing.
The phone has some exceptional features in the camera department and other sections also meet the standard, except for the performance section. Axon 11 SE comes with this price range that all users will have access to the 5g smartphone. However, performance can be negligible compared to the camera’s specifications.
If the ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G is possible to launch outside of China, it would be very beneficial for users in the global market. Overall, it is a decent choice for standard mid-range smartphones.