ZTE Axon 11 and Axon 11 5G Review, Pros and Cons – The ZTE Axon 11 series is launched in China first, and soon thereafter rumors arise that it will be revealed in other markets. We found that the Axon 11 series is now available in Germany and there are two devices on sale.
The first one we have is the ZTE Axon 11 4G variant, and the second is the Axon 11 5G which comes with an update to the internal specifications, there is another model called Axon 11 SE. Apart from the internal changes, the 6.47-inches screen is the same on both models. So there is no problem in reviewing them side by side, as there is a marginal difference.
ZTE Axon 11 and Axon 11 5G Review
- They feature a Super AMOLED screen that offers a Full HD+ resolution panel
- In addition, the company packs a quad-camera setup on both devices, but you will have a better setup on the 5G variants
- In terms of battery, a Li-Po 4000 mAh battery is supplied along with an 18 W fast charging stand
- As for the difference, it is a non-5G option accompanied by the Helio P70 chipset, and the 5G model comes with the Snapdragon 765 chipset
- The starting price for Axon 11 is $ 345 (25,499 INR), and the Axon 11 5G costs around $ 430 (approximately 30,990 INR)
Design and Display
Both ZTE Axon 11 and Axon 11 5G devices combine the same ceramic design and are shiny in their body structure with a quad-camera setup that looks fabulous and elegant at first glance. The simple yet silky layout gives the phones additional texture.
An AMOLED panel with FULL HD+ resolution of 6.47 inches screen with a fingerprint reader on display and a decent amount of pixel density, which provides a fascinating view and includes the setting of moderate brightness nits. Although there is no word on Corning glass and IP certification which is a little disappointed with this price range of phones.
Memory and Internal
In terms of performance, there is no doubt that the Axon 11 5G is superior because this device features the king of the Snapdragon 765G chipset integrated with 5G connectivity. It also offers several other settings to enhance videos and images at t