Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Smartphone Pros and Cons: The Xiaomi subsidiary company Redmi recently unveiled the latest budget segment smartphone know as Redmi Note 9S. A few days ago, the company also unveiled the global version of this phone named Redmi Note 9 Pro, which has quite similar features. But on the other hand, the global version is an upper hand in terms of camera setup and price
Moreover, The Redmi Note 9 series initially launched on the Indian terrain, including the higher variant of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max version that is a pretty decent option in the higher budget range smartphones. On the global stage, the new version will allure the Redmi fan-base. Let’s head toward the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S review and find out its features.
- It offers an enormous 5020 mAh battery with fast charging of 18W.
- A quad-cameras setup comes along with the 48MP primary sensor.
- Besides, the phone runs on Qualcomm snapdragon 720 Soc processor with 4G connectivity support.
- It comes with a budget segment price of USD200 (15,000 INR).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S: Design and Display
The phone consists of a plain design and on top of that, an exceptional squarish camera module situated at the center of the back frame, which improvises the looks in several folds. Moreover, it contributes to bestow vulnerability of corning gorilla glass 5 with splash-proof to a Full HD 1080×2400 pixels resolution IPS LCD panel integrated on 395ppi density.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S: Memory and Internal
It has Android 10 alongside the integrated layering of MIUI 11 user interface that presents various user-centric features, including the advances digital wellbeing. Redmi Note 9s comes along with the Qualcomm 7 series initial version Snapdragon 720 Soc octa-core eight NM processor, which united up with 4G connectivity support and the graphic of Andreno 618 Gaming processor. It appears in two memory variants of 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage and 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage, which offer a dedicated memory card slot to extend space up to 512GB. Furthermore, the handset consists of UFS 2.1 memory type support.
In the camera module section, a unique and yet elegant squarish quad-camera board of 48MP, 8MP, 5MP and 2MP, which didn’t leave any room for fault, and it integrated on pinhole center featured selfie camera of 16MP. That can take a decent photo and offers 4k video recording and slow-motion of 960fps.
Battery, Price, and Others
It arrives with a powerhouse non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery, which offers a standard 18W fast charging option, and on the other hand, screen viewing is quite decent. As for battery life, it also works very fine in mild usage.
It allows side-mounted type fingerprint sensor, Type-C 2.0 charging port, and 3.5 mm jack slot with the additional sensor of more proximate, gyro-stability, accelerometer, and compass. The device is attainable in three remarkably solid colors of Blue, Gray, White with a price tag of USD 200 (15,000 INR).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Plastic frame, Glass Back and front|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, compass, |
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity
|Battery||5020 mAh, Fast charging 18W|
|Colors||Blue, White, and Gray|
|Price||USD 200 (INR 15,000)|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Smartphone Pros and Cons
- It offers a giant battery with standard charging, which quite simply fits in the budget range.
- The screen viewing experience is precise, and the HDR 10, and the 450 nits brightness gradually improvised in real-time very well.
- It provides mid-level standards flagship photo and video experience.
- The processor, as well as graphic, works decently and drastically improve the gaming experience.
- It has the latest UI that deliberate and develop better user-friendliness.
- It has random bloatware, useless and promotional apps.
- Heat fluctuation issues commonly seem.
- There aren’t any sensors for NFC.
- At the same range, the competition offers a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Battery charging is a bit slower.
- It has an IPS LCD panel that why it didn’t have an on-screen sensor.
It is the finest of the Xiaomi in the budget segment, and it does have all the requirement that is essential for the mid-level flagship standard. However, it lacks a high refresh rate option and mid-range charging speed, Although the phone does worth of money only due to its features and performance. If you are looking for a decent camera option and a bit blend of high performance within $200, then Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s phone is one of the best choices on this range.