Before this year, the 5G connectivity with a high refresh rate option only arises in the premium segment phones. But, as the prices of mid-tier phones are drastically decreasing and the demand for the 5G midranges progresses, and it develops and intensifies competition.
To horde in the competition, Redmi is going to unveil the latest budget handset know as Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G, which is the rebrand version of K30 edition. In which 48 MP primary sensors take place of the 64 MP sensor. Unlike the Redmi 10X and Redmi 10X Pro, it also intact with a high refresh rate even though it has an IPS LCD panel. The company is planning to release Remi K30i 5G on June 07 just after the 10X series.
Xiaomi Redmi K30i Specifications Overview
- It has a 6.67 inches Full HD IPS panel that comes with an HDR10 screen and a 120Hz high refresh rate.
- A Qualcomm 700 series Snapdragon 765G Soc deploy next to the graphic processor.
- The phone has a quad-camera setup in which 48 MP primary snapper with dual selfie camera board.
- In the battery department, it has a 4500 mAh battery that comes along with 30W wired fast charging.
- It’s attainable at the price tag of $280 (20,999 INR).
Design and Display
It compresses a simple layout that features a double-layered circular camera plate and combines the essence of a premium look on the phone. Advance to the screen; It features an IPS Full HD 6.67 inches LCD panel that covers the range of over 395 PPI on the screen. Also, it offers HDR 10 and a 120 Hz high definition refresh rate, which generally does not occur in its scale.<