Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – The Redmi recently release a premium range in china on August 14, and it synchronizes the launch of Mi 10 Ultra. The ultra-variant of both was launch together. To be more precise, both are high-end smartphones, so the company has thought to launch them on the same day. On August 11, the answer was clear it was ten years’ Aniversary of Xiaomi. Following this event, they begin with some fantastic smartphones.
Talking about the Redmi K30 Ultra, it no different from the pro version, but some additional tweaks couple up by the phone. You will know about this while following the review.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra Review
- An AMOLED panel sports on the phone to enhance the viewing experience.
- As for the camera, there is a quad-camera setup on the rear panel.
- It copes up Mediatek chipset, known as Dimensity 1000+.
- A 4500 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- On the other hand, the Redmi K30 Ultra expected price starts around $398 (29,000 INR).
Design and Display
The glossy design of the back panel is on a different level. A circular camera board with a pop-up selfie is the right choice because it’s unique and provides more space on the screen. At the front, it presents a 120 Hz refresh rate, twice as the previous pro version. The K30 Ultra comes with 6.67 inches FULL HD AMOLED display panel that covers by the Gorilla Glass 5 and has over 395-pixel density with 500 nits brightness setting.
Memory and Internal
The User interface of MIUI 12 based on Android 10 works along with hardware of 7 nm octa-