Xiaomi Redmi 9A Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Rumors of entry-level Redmi smartphones are spreading at surprising speeds across the Internet, and the phone called Xiaomi Redmi 9A, which is the most modest and cheapest device in the Redmi 9 series. Compare with last year’s Redmi 8 series, it is also a series of accessible segments and has some similarities.
Redmi is preparing a stage for the launch of the 9 series – it includes Redmi 9A, 9C, 9C(NFC), and Redmi 9 that hope to reach the global market in the coming months.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Specifications Overview
- An IPS panel with a density range above 269 PPI works with a 720p resolution screen.
- The best thing here is that it offers an MIUI 12 user interface.
- The simple front and rear camera comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- It has a 5000 mAh battery and looks good for this phone.
- The expected price is around the US $ 130 (9,999 INR).
Design, Camera, and Display
There are no leaks related to the design, but the chance to have procedure cover layout. At ground level, the 6.53-inches IPS LCD (720p) HD panel remains intact on the screen with the 5 MP front camera plate and, on the rear panel, the 13 MP primary camera sensor implanted.
Memory and Internal
In terms of memory, it has 3 GB of RAM with a 32 GB storage option and dedicated support for secondary memory. Together with the MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and Mali-G31 graphics works essential and provides sufficient output for its users. It runs on Android 10 OS with a layer of the latest MIUI 12 user interface, which has futuristic user-centric features.
Battery, Price, and Others
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A has a 5000 mAh battery and, on the other hand, will not have fast charging according to the specifications. It scans communications, resources, and regular sensors. The expected price is around $ 130 (9,999 INR), which we can say is a budget smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Specifications Detail
Down below you can see the full specifications detail of Xiaomi Redmi 9A smartphone
|Specifications||Xiaomi Redmi 9A|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Weight||Expected 190 g|
|Build||Glass front and plastic frame|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD,16M colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G25|
|Sensors||Rear-mounted Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, and proximity|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh battery|
|Colors||Blue, Orange and Other|
|Price||$ 130 (9,999 INR)|
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Pros and Cons
Down below you can see the pros and cons of Xiaomi Redmi 9A Smartphone.
- A high-powered battery capacity.
- The secondary storage option is available.
- 3.5 mm jack port is present.
- Support for Android 10 and MIUI 12.
- The suggested price is slightly higher than expected.
- Common problems with bloatware and heating will be noted.
- A moderate photo and screen experience on the phone.
- Only 32GB internal storage is available with 3GB RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A establishes a new margin for the low budget smartphone, and it is good to see that it has a 5000 mAh battery, which usually does not appear in this range device. On the other hand, the current details based on the rumors, so in the meantime, let’s see what employees will update regarding Redmi 9A.