Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Review, Pros and Cons – The integrity of smartphones in the budget range is based on the standard that the new generation has placed on the market and that evolution has given normal users fantastic handsets at low cost. There are currently several smartphones on the basic market, but somehow you have not been able to choose the perfect smartphone with a budget below 10,000 INR. The Redmi 9 Prime is the first that comes to mind.
As you know, Redmi is a successful brand in India, and recently the manufacturer has unveiled an excellent quality Redmi 9 Prime smartphone that looks prominent from the inside out. The most impressive fact is that it costs around 9,999 INR ($ 135). Now, let’s review Redmi 9 Prime phone to understand what it has to offer.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Review
- Android 10 puts next to the MIUI UI layer that has integrated wonderful features for users.
- In terms of performance, every centimeter of processing is managed through the Helio G80.
- A quad-camera setup configured on the rear panel that includes 13MP and the screen has an 8MP selfie.
- There are several colors and storage options to choose from.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime is currently available exclusively in India.
- It has a Li-Po 5020 mAh battery and is enhanced by the standard fast charging speed.
Design and Display
It is undeniable that the phone consists of a plastic structure, but with a simple design, capable of giving an attractive appearance and highlighting some facial features of the back panel.
On the front, the phone has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD technology screen with the usual pixel density and Full HD+ resolution. In addition, gorilla glass 3 protection comes out of the box with the large 400-nits brightness bracket that expands the screen’s capacity to better than before in broad daylight.
Memory and Internal
The Android 10 OS over MIUI 11 UI extends the boundaries of the interface to generate a decent UI experience. Although there are few preloaded bloatware that you can remove easily. check out Redmi 9i advantages and disadvantages.
In the hardware section, the Redmi 9 Prime has the Helio G80 chipset as its main core to supply power to the entire system and further improvise the overall performance. With this setting, you don’t have to worry about delays in multitasking and it works great with everyday tasks.
In addition to the central parts, there are two memory variants in which both have 4 GB of RAM with an internal storage of 64/128 GB, respectively.