Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Review, Pros and Cons – The Redmi Note 10 series phones come with extraordinary specs that bring great features to interested buyers. Recently, Redmi unveiled the slightly downgraded Redmi 10 Prime phone on September 7th, 2021 in the Indian smartphone market. With this smartphone, the company intends to gain a share of the entry-level marketplace.
The Redmi 10 Prime offers impressive custom features and robust camera quality compared to today’s standard. Although, the processing might not be that advanced. Also, there is no news that the phone will air in other countries, perhaps with the redesigned name or specifications. Let’s begin the in-depth review of the Redmi 10 Prime smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Review
- The phone comes with a standard 6.5 inches LCD panel which hopefully achieves a 90Hz refresh rate.
- As for the performance section, the Redmi 10 Prime smartphone with the Helio G88 with ample Mali-G52 MC2 graphics unit.
- The device contains a 50 MP main camera on the back, while a small 8 MP selfie is present on the front.
- Sound output is noteworthy as you are getting a stereo speaker with a decent audio experience.
- The system is powered by a huge Li-Po 6000 mAh battery along with the 18W fast charging support.