Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – After being launched in the global market, the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro finally reaches the Indian smartphone market. It is an excellent mid-range device that brings tons of features and options that allow you to fully enjoy the user experience. In addition, you will love the customization that comes with the interface.
As for the Poco X3 smartphone, the Pro variant offers competent specifications and quality to stand out from the rest of the competition. Although, the Poco X3 Pro did not have an attractive design like the Poco M3. Even so, the way it was launched on March 30 in India was mind-blowing. Now then, let’s dig deeper and discover the value of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro smartphone.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Review
- The Poco X3 Pro combines a refresh rate of 120 Hz with a 6.67 inches IPS LCD display that features impressive pixel density.
- In the hardware section, the Snapdragon 860 chipset integrated into the phone.
- You will notice the 48 MP quad-camera setup with a 20 MP selfie camera.
- Fortunately, you are getting Android 11 software with MIUI 12 for the POCO custom interface package.
- The power supply via the 5