Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Xiaomi has been a big competitor to many big names in the smartphone industry. With some brilliant phones, the brand has captured the global market. Released on May 22, 2021, the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro smartphone is available in a 5g variant.
Identical to the Redmi Note 10 5G, the Poco M3 Pro is rich in wonderful features and also a cheaper price range. Whether it is the camera or the battery, the phone captures every user’s heart. If you were looking for a 5G phone on a budget, the Poco M3 Pro 5g phone can satisfy your search and it is the updated version of the Xiaomi Poco M3 smartphone. Not just connectivity, you get a lot more than that in a little monster. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro smartphone.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro Review
- Poco M3 Pro features a 6.5 inches screen with 1080p resolution which is a remarkable combination on any phone.
- The phone is powered by the Android 11 operating system with a custom MIUI 12 interface.
- The combination of MediaTek Dimensity and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU works amazingly on anything you do with your phone.
- There is a 48 MP triple camera on the back with an 8 MP selfie camera on the front.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery is enough for a full day.