Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded Review, Pros and Cons – Phones that have some strong features within a budget are the ones that appeal to us the most. Coming from the Xiaomi family, Poco phones has already made noise in the industry. Before diving into the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded smartphone review, let me tell you that this phone is 4G and doesn’t support NFC. Launched on April 27, 2021, Poco M2 Reloaded attracts many smartphone enthusiasts because of its simple design, multimedia features.
The Poco M2 Reloaded is a low-budget phone that can be affordable for many users. Although the price of the phone is much cheaper, it has some flaws that cannot be overcome. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded smartphone.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded Review
- Poco M2 Reloaded has a 6.53 inches screen with 1080p resolution that makes it stand out among others.
- Although the phone is compatible with Android 10 OS, you can still enjoy smooth operation.
- You will have a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset and a Mali-G52 MC2 graphics unit for best performance.
- You may not be satisfied with the 13MP main camera.
- Because of the Li-Po 5,000 mAh battery, you will use this phone for a long time.
Design and Display
While the name of the Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded smartphone may be childish, but the design they release is decent and standard. Blue and black have always been attractive and standard color choices for most of us. Poco M2 reloaded comes in two colors, Pitch Black and Slate Blue. Both colors are suitable for everyone.
The unique feature is the quad-camera that attaches just above the middle on the back panel along with the LED flash. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3, the water-repellent coating increases its stability on rainy days. The Poco M2 Reloaded is the downgraded version of RAM and storage compared to the Poco M2 smartphone, the rest of the specs are similar. This step is taken by the company only to reduce the cost of the smartphone.