Xiaomi POCO F2 Pro 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons – Xiaomi sub-brand Poco unveils, the latest ultimate flagship killer smartphone called Poco F2 Pro that launched in Beijing’s recent launch-event on May 12. It tailored for the tech enthusiast and Poco fans, and this phone integrated with some decent features of flagship standard features alongside a proper setup of Soc, Camera module, and Battery.
It expected to be available on the Global market on May 19, Let see what this phone is worth and value for money.
- The POCO F2 Pro phone offers a 6.67 inches full HD Super AMOLED panel with a seemly setup of PPI density.
- It integrated on the latest Snapdragon Soc with a proper option of Andreno graphics.
- It sports a quad-camera board in a unique format that has 64MP as the primary sensor.
- In the battery department, a substation battery of 4700 mAh comes with standard 30W fast charging.
- The handset suspected to have a price tag of USD 499 (37,999 INR).
Design and Display
The device has a sleek design that covers up with the smooth edges, and that layout also improves through the exceptional circular quad camera. Moreover, this type of design and format has already seen in the latest release of Xiaomi’s k series K30 Pro and K30 Pro Zoom edition.
Its display is sports with a Full HD+ 1080×2400 pixels resolution 6.67 inches Super AMOLED panel that wraps up over 395 PPI density. It has a conventional screen-to-body ratio and aspect ratio. Furthermore, it also provides HDR 10+ alongside the protection of Cornering Gorilla glass version 5. All this setup will steadily improve the looks and the screen viewing experience.
Memory and Internal
On the software level, the phone has Android 10 with the layering skin of the MIUI 11 user-interface that offers stable traits and functions and also covers the contemporary features. Under the hood, it has a 7NM+ octa-core processor Qualcomm 800 series Snapdragon 865 Soc integrated on alongside the 5G connectivity Qualcomm modem and the graphic of Andreno 650. This structure satisfies the performance department in several folds and able to give high-end performance experience.
POCO F2 Pro comes with two memory variants of 6GB LPDDR4X RAM/ 128 GB storage and 8GB LPDDR5 RAM/ 256 GB storage, which has the latest memory type support of UFS 3.1 that indirectly enhances the data processing. But, it didn’t have an external memory expansion supports option.
F2 Pro has a circular quad-camera module similar to Xiaomi K30 Pro in which a 64MP primary shooter, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens (that give a view up to 123°), 5MP telephoto sensor lens, and 2MP depth perception lens.
That provides decent photo and video experience through its features like 8K video recording, slow motion, time-lapse, portraits, AI beauty features, professional mode, low-light night mode, etc. Alongside its motorizing pop-up type selfie camera board of 20MP.
Battery, Price, and Other
The handset presents 4700 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that allows the wired 30W fast charging through the Quick Charge 4+ technology, which can charge the device full within an hour.
Because of its Super AMOLED panel, it affords to give on-screen fingerprint sensor along with the standard features and comms. Furthermore, it provides the 3.5 mm jack port.
The phone is attainable in four astounding colors of Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray, Neon Blue, and the starting price of the handset is around USD 499 (37,999 INR).
Xiaomi POCO F2 Pro Specifications Detail
|Specifications||POCO F2 Pro|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Glass front and glass back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080x 400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|Camera||64MP, 13MP, 5MP, 2MP|
|Selfie||Motorized pop-up 20MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Gyro, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity,|
Compass, and Barometer
|Battery||4700 mAh, Fast charging 30W|
|Colors||Blue, White, Purple, and Gray|
|Price||USD 499 (37,999 INR)|
Xiaomi POCO F2 Pros and Cons
- The phone offers a sleek design and decent high-end Super AMOLED display screen.
- It consists of the proper camera module, which provides adequate experience.
- UI is quite simple to use, and it also increases user-friendless through its navigation system.
- It offers a high-end battery alongside a standard fast charging option.
- Games like- PUBG, Call of Duty, etc. can play without any problem and drastically improves its gaming performance through aspects such as Soc, graphics, battery, and able to give decent gaming experience.
- Its price is pretty fair according to its specs.
- There are lots of (bloatware).
- Audio output is comparatively lower than the standards.
- No secondary storage option.
- The Motorizing pop-camera is prone to damage easily through slightly improper command.
This phone is a jack of all trade in terms of spec and comm. It features almost every standard flagship feature, including the 5G connectivity. Hence, its price is also in the decent mid-range that allows phones for different segment users. Besides, its overall performance is magnificent, which tenders this phone as a worthy option in the mid-segment flagship smartphone.