Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Smartphone Pros and Cons: After the launch event, Xiaomi updates the lite version of Mi Note 10 on its official website. Following that event, two more notable things also unveiled the Mi 10 Youth edition in mid-segment and the crispy latest model of MIUI 12 user-interface.
As far as we know, the device will fall in the mid-tier section of mid-range flagship standard smartphone and compare to its superior model Mi Note 10 fewer features seen in the camera department as well as in the software section. It officially launched on April 30 and expected to arrive in the global market within the next month. Let see the key specification and highlight to get an overview of the handset.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has an enormous 5260 mAh battery with inbuilt 30W convenient high-speed charging.
- The phone offers 700 series initial Snapdragon 730 Soc with the octa-core processing unit, which coupled up with the Adreno 618 GPU model.
- A quad-camera board setup configuration with a primary sensor lens of 64MP will be seen, including the selfie-camera shooter of 16MP.
- The expected price of the base variant is around USD385 (28,999 INR).
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite offers a plain texture design that endorses and gives the phone a premium look. The body frame, as well as the front, comes with inbuilt Gorilla Glass 5 protection, which improves the sturdiness and sustainability of the phone. The device offers a 3D layer curved screen 6.47 inches AMOLED display covered up with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with approx. 400 PPI density, Moreover, it has 430 nits brightness integrated on HDR 10 support, which drastically improves the screen-viewing experience.
Memory and Internal
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite onboard on Andriod 10 OS with the decent layering of the skin of MIUI 11 User-interface, which is couped up with various as well as helpful features. Under the screen, it has Snapdragon 730 Soc octa-core processor integrated on 4G connectivity modem, which comes along the graphic of Andreno 618.
In the memory section, the phone offers two memory storage variants of 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage and 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage that combined alongside UFS 2.1 memory type support. Just like other high-end smartphones, it doesn’t have a storage expansion option.
The setup configuration of the quad-camera board comes in vertical slit format, in which 64MP, 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP shooter come as the front camera and with the outdated style selfie camera module of 16MP. It featured with all the stuff of AI camera needed, and on top of that, it provides 4k video recording experience with slow-motion of 960fps and timelapse.
Battery and Others
It has enormous powerhouse non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery on adversity, but outside China, the battery capacity will available at 5140 mAh with 30W blazingly fast-charger. It has exceptional screen time and has a battery backpack of two and a half-day.
It has a 3.5 mm jack port and USB type-c support and gives features as on-screen fingerprint, multifunctional NFC, high-end WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity. This phone comes in three marvelous colors of Black, Purple, and White in which, the base variant price tag is around USD 385 (28,999 INR).
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Smartphone Specifications
|Specifications||Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Glass front and back (Gorilla Glass 5)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla glass 5|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen AMOLED, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G|
|Camera||64MP, 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass|
|Battery||5260 mAh, Fast charging 30W|
|Colors||Black, White, Purple|
|Price||USD 385 (INR 28,999)|
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Pros and Cons
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite offers an AMOLED panel with decent resolution and high PPI density.
- The fingerprint sensor works pretty well.
- Video and photo experience gradually increase through 64MP primary sensor and its features.
- It consists of a value-packed Brillant 5000+ mAh battery.
- The UI is quite easy to use, and it provides the different type of features which improves the user friendless.
- It gives high-end gaming experience.
- Bloatware and useless apps are popular in Xiaomi phones.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has an outdated selfie module.
- It didn’t have microSD card support.
- Proximity is missing in the sensors department.
- The price is a bit higher for the base variant.
- It has a 4G connectivity option, not 5G.
This phone is accurate to fit in the mid-range segment flagship-level smartphone. However, it has flaws as well the major drawback of the phone is that it didn’t offer 5G connectivity. But the camera department stabilized the overall value and processor to cover up the performance of the phone pretty decently. If you neglect the 5G connectivity part, it becomes worth buying.