Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – As the flip smartphone trend speeds up due to the massive release of Samsung Flip phones, a new trend will soon come in the premium segment. A trend of the smartphone where there is no need for a rear panel is covered with screen. With this, the smartphone market will go on a different horizon.
Shortly we may see a notch-less selfie camera lens in the upcoming smartphone. Well, for tech enthusiasts, we can decent new future dual side full-screen Xiaomi Mi MIX 2020, or some of you may know this phone as Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha to be more precise because it is a smartphone with dual side screen. This article will be dedicated to the Mi MIX Alpha with its recent leaked specs overview.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha Specifications Overview
- It sports a dual Flexible Super AMOLED panel, which also used in the Samsung flip series.
- There are 108 MP primary sensor camera configured as the main lens in the triple camera setup.
- Moreover, there are rumors that it comes with Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ and equips with the latest technology in the software
- It features a 4050 mAh battery that supports by 40 W wired fast charging speed.
- The phone expected to come at a price tag of $2590 (1,94,000 INR).
Design and Display
There are any particular designs or embodiments present. It just the screen that covers front and rear, the wallpaper will be your design without a doubt. So you can select a wide range of layout for your phone. The back panel has a triple camera in a long strip format, which goes top to bottom of the rear side, and there aren’t any selfie cameras present in it.
As for the display, a 7.92 inches Flexible technology Super AMOLED panel mixed on both ways. It looks like a tablet, but