Xiaomi has released the new Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver in-ear Earphone with double drivers and tangle-free cable which is now available in the market. The highlight point here is its dual drives. It brings a high-quality sound experience. Its price slightly higher than the other standard earphones of the same range and it starts at $11 (Rs 800). Let see Xiaomi Mi dual in-ear earphone Features, Pros and Cons.
Xiaomi Mi dual in-ear earphone: Features
The layout and texture of Mi dual in-ear headphones look good. It has magnetic suction earbuds that are portable easily anywhere. The company offers three extra sets of ear-tips in three different sizes. Its ear tips design is slightly different from others and shows the Xiaomi company’s innovation in it.
The Mi Dual Driver In-Ear earphone is Xiaomi’s first in-ear headphone in India that accompanies a double driver unit. This Earphone will give great execution on mid and high frequencies range as Xiaomi is utilizing 8 mm and 10 mm driver for this headphone.
On the first looks mi Dual Driver, you will feel it a bit heavier than another headphone. However, The built quality has a premium touch. It has an astonishing texture and volume key made of plastic and it functions very smoothly on hand. On long-press on the dual-driver volume button, you can pause/play the sound and also can trigger the voice assistant. You will get the Tangle-free braided cable. The jack has 90 degrees close-fitting design and that minimal wire exposure.
It has Anti-slip earplugs that offer comfort to your ears and has magnetic earbuds. The main features of the earphone are its dual dynamic drives which are exceptional and unmatched frequency response of the sound. The Dynamic drivers give crisp vocals and loud bass.
The additional feature here is that you will have a passive noise cancellation system and The company offers six months warranty. The earphone is available in two amazing black and blue colors.
Xiaomi will launch premium phones this year to India under the Mi brand. Xiaomi already bringing 2 models Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro series smartphone in February to overcome the upcoming OnePlus 8 phones and the iPhone models.
Xiaomi Mi dual in-ear earphone Pros and Cons
- Mi dual drivers headphone supports One for the tribal-bass, and the other one is for the mid-high.
- It has 0% distortion.
- The L-shape connector will increase mobility in the gaming experience.
- The quality of audio of the mic is very efficient. It gives a decent audio output.
- Earbuds fit perfectly in the ears and the ear tips of the earphones are very comfortable.
- The surround sound effect is on another level. While playing games, you can hear foot-step accurately.
- The plus point of the earphone is the passive voice cancellation. It has the best noise cancellation in this range.
- The vocals of the earphone are not that good. It sounds is subdued, if you know how to equalize the sound, then you can overcome this problem.
- Due to not having a partition between the function button, you may face some problems like – pressing two buttons at the same time.
- The upper half cable didn’t look premium. However, the lower half cable looks sturdy.
The overall rating of the earphone is good. If you’re thinking about buying this earphone, then you’re selecting the best one in this range. The dual Drivers offers an impressive sound experience. We think this earphone is worth buying.