Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is exclusively available in China. The handset has profound its worth in the camera setup and the performance. The upgraded version of Mi 10 unveiled on August 11. The bad news is that this is not available outside China. However, it’s the most anticipated smartphone in the Mi 10 lineup.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specifications Overview
- First of all, they are receiving a fantastic quad-camera configured on the board, including the 48 MP, 48 MP, 12 MP, and 20 MP.
- With this, the selfie section is also got the 20 MP camera.
- A work-efficient Snapdragon 865 chipset is intact in the processing unit to deliver constant power to the system.
- It integrates a 4500 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
- The expected price of the phone is around $756 (56,000 INR)
Design and Display
The premium decorated design on a sleek glass body looks quite astounding. On the other side, the display has a subtle touch of curvedness. The screen ultimately looks bezel-less and a semi 3D effect to the front. A 6.67 inches Full HD OLED display blend with the 120 Hz refresh rate and has proper pixel density with over 800 nits brightness bundle.
Memory and Internal
Next, we have the processor, the latest Snapdragon 865 chipset in it, and attain all the advanced power-driven tweaks under its hood. The overall performance is remarkable according to its specs. If you want something unusually robust, then it could be the best we can recommend to you. Although, it currently didn’t come on the global stage. Mi 10 Ultra runs on the Android 10 operating system with support for MIUI 12 user interface.
The phone presents a wide range of storage from 8GB RAM arrives with 128GB and 256GB internal storage, which can count as the basic model. After that, it has a 12GB RAM couple up with 256GB interior space. And finally, the high-end variant of 16GB RAM with 512GB in