Tips and trick to Save your car’s Fuel and time by Google Maps
Google Maps is a feature of Google that we use daily. You can use Google Maps on together desktops or smartphones. In such a method, now we have brought you some Google Maps tricks that will help you protect gas from your car.
- Step 1: Visit Google Maps on your computer.
- Step 2: In the search bar, enter the name of the place where you want to measure the distance of any petrol pump.
- Step 3: We have inserted Noida Sector 18 in the Google Maps search bar.
- Step 4: Enter the name of the place in the search bar.
- Step 5: After this, move your mouse over the map and right click on it.
- Step 6: Here you will see many options. Select the Measure Distance option
- Step 7: Now after that click on any point on your map (click on the point from which to be the second ruler). For example, we chose Blue Hotel
- Step 8: Then click on the opinion where you want to go. Now you can see the distance between these two places. In the map you can see the distance from Blue Hotel to Indian Oil Petrol.
- Step 9: If you want to know about the distance between additional than one place, then click on those different places. You can find the distance between each individual place.
In this way you can find out which path will be short for you. In this way you can save your petrol by using this trick for every different place.
Use this on smartphone
- Step 1: Open the Google Maps app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Now locate the first place and mark it with the red pin.
- Step 3: Then tap on the name of the place in the bottom of the map.
- Step 4: Now select the Measure distance option in the pop up menu.
- Step 5: Now drag your map so that the Black Circle can reach the place from where you want to measure your distance.
- Step 6: You can also choose one of the many places later. You need to tap on Add + button for this.