Vivo Y70t Review, Pros and Cons – The third member of the Y70 series is now available in China, realizing the Vivo Y70t smartphone with some exciting features, but is identical to the previous variant. Although, the phone can be considered a good choice in the mid-range market.
But if you look at the basic specs, you might notice some great similarities, which is in a strange way, a rebranded version of the Vivo Y70s. Hopefully, you’re getting the 5G support with the latest Y70t smartphone, but this company cut some corners, so let’s discuss it in the detailed review of the Vivo Y70t smartphone.
Vivo Y70t Review
- The Vivo Y70t phone has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD screen with better pixel density.
- In terms of processing powers, the 8nm Exynos 880 chipset combines performance and connectivity features.
- You’ll also have a 48MP main camera and on the back and there is a 8MP selfie camera.
- Under the hood, the Funtouch 10.5 software layer enhances the user experience with the latest Android 10 OS.
- The 4500 mAh battery cell offers impressive screen time and offers an 18W charger inside the box.
Design and Display
Like most of the Vivo phones, the Vivo Y70t 5G contains fabulous and stylish color options. You can consider options like Black, Blue, and White. Surprisingly, each of them looks a little elegant but professional. Although the design looks less artistic, the simple design layout draws more attention.
As far as build quality is concerned, you’re getting a plastic body into the Y70t smartphone with an elegantly designed camera plate. Furthermore, the phone weighs just 190 grams and offers a slightly bulky body. Therefore, you should consider the thickness if you are a fan of a thin phone. However, compared to other heavy phones, it appears to be minimalist.
On the front of the Vivo Y70t smartphone, you’ll notice a slightly thick panel with a selfie camera perforated on top. At the same time, you also get a very standard 6.53 inches IPS LCD panel with no specific f