Vivo Y52s t1 Review, Pros and Cons – The name concept of many major brands and subsidiaries of smartphone companies have been totally useless. The same thing can be applied to the recently launched Vivo Y52s t1 smartphone, as the name is confusing. Even so, the phone offers 5G technology which ensures that the phone remains on the market.
Vivo Y52s t1 smartphone is available from May 3 exclusively in the Chinese smartphone market. This Y52 t1 version has some upgrades compared to the base model Y52s phone, and there are tons of interesting things waiting for you. With that said, let’s move on to an in-depth review of the Vivo Y52s t1 smartphone.
Vivo Y52s t1 Review
- Vivo Y52s t1 phone has the standard but elegant 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel integrated with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Under the hood, you will notice the power of the Snapdragon 480 5G chipset.
- As for software configurations, the latest Android 11 operating system is accompanied by the customized OriginOS 1.0 interface.
- The dual-camera setup improves the photograph and offers a 48MP primary snapper.
- In the battery section, you will receive the blessing of a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery cover with an 18W fast charging.
Design and Display
Like most Vivo phones, the Vivo Y52s t1 available in three color options like Gray, Coral, and Aurora. Superbly, the Gray and Coral version gives the professional looks, while the Aurora variant has decent and charming looks with a sophisticated touch of metallic finish.
In fact, the phone had no metallic finish, but it did have polycarbonate settings. Of course, you will get a slim and light design, you will have no problem holding the phone. In addition, the 3.5mm connector arrives with the hope of enhancing the listening music. In addition, you have your f