Vivo Y31s Review, Pros and Cons – After entering the world of infinite speed and connectivity, Vivo is sailing on its ships to the basic smartphone of 5G technology. The phone that will be covered in the review today is the Vivo Y31s smartphone, you can expect tons of features that greatly exaggerate the price.
As for the name, it presents as Vivo Y31s to the world. To be more precise, it is an updated version of Vivo Y30 and reveals the advantages of the 5G connectivity and 90Hz screen. In addition to the modern aspect, the Vivo Y31s follows the example of providing an exclusive design and a high LCD IPS screen. So, without further ado, let’s see the technical specifications of the Vivo Y31s smartphone and test its value.
Vivo Y31s Review
- The device comes with the new Snapdragon 480 chipset with tons of exceptional features and privileges.
- As for the camera section, you will get a single dual camera with a 13 MP lens, while the front one has an 8 MP selfie.
- The bright side is that the software support will be Android 11 OS ready for use, which not only offers impressive features but also provides a stable interface.
- Vivo Y31s is currently available for the Chinese market and in two memory variants.
- Not surprisingly, the phone has a standard 6.58 inches screen covered with IPS Technology.
- Last but not least, the 5000 mAh battery fuel provides long battery life and also matches the 18W charger.
Design and Display
Vivo causes the layout as the Vivo Y31s resembles some of the previous model’s design and color scheme. However, the shiny gradient on the polycarbonate skin achieves an elegant feel. At first glance, no one says it’s a plastic body. Even we were confused when going over the phone.
On the other hand, it is the generosity of the company that they render three incredible color options of red, gray, and Aurora, of which, you can select according to your preference. But on the other hand, if you want something unique, that stands out from others, choosing the Aurora shade is the best you can get with this phone.
Now, moving forward, you will have a 6.58-inches high screen that will deliver quality engaging content through the fascinating set of pixel density and resolution. In addition, Full HD+ resolution makes this device the best choice in the budget segment. We’re saying this because it didn’t have a resolution bottleneck like normal entry-level smartphones.
In addition, you will receive a fairly decent brightness setting. Apparently, you will face an outdoor problem. While the side-mounted fingerprint reader gives a modern look.
Memory and Internal
Simply by adding the latest Android 11 operating system, it already draws attention. The custom interface of the Funtouch 10.5 combines the features and customized options of the standard Android uniformly and offers a smooth navigation system.
However, the software cover appears with some common bloatware problem. It wouldn’t be a problem if you’v