Vivo X60t Review, Pros and Cons – Vivo has launched many low-budget smartphones that have already caught the attention of many users. The new member of the X60 series is the Vivo X60t smartphone, released on April 3, 2021.
The X60t smartphone is the upgraded version of the X60 Pro smartphone, the overall design is the same and you won’t find any difference. Undoubtedly, this phone comes with a wonderful screen, a powerful camera, and much more. Without further ado, let’s find out more in the detailed review of the Vivo X60t smartphone.
Vivo X60t Review
- You will get an AMOLED display supported by a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Running on Android 11 OS opens the door to many new features.
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G chipset with Mali-G77 MC9 graphics allows you to play next-generation games.
- Zeiss’s optical triple rear camera with 48 MP delivers stunning photos and videos.
- In the battery section, just the 4300mAh battery capacity doesn’t seem to be enough.
Design and Display
Displaying a mix of pink colors, the X60t phone catches every user’s attention. You get two colors, Aurora and Gray. Whether you like standard or vibrant color, the Vivo X60t smartphone comes with a glossy rear panel consisting of a triple camera. The fingerprint sensor is under the screen works at a satisfying speed.
Holding a thin, light phone makes you always feel comfortable. You might be wondering how thin. It’s much thinner than the current