Vivo X60 Pro Plus Review, Pros and Cons – The Vivo X series features fabulous devices each year that fit precisely into the legion of premium quality phones. Like last year’s innovation that introduces the concept of gimble stabilization through the X50 Pro Plus smartphone. Now that it’s back with the second generation gimble function with Vivo X60 Pro Plus smartphone. After that, the large X60 Pro Plus is divided into two sections, including the camera and the processing section.
Although, like most Vivo smartphones, it doesn’t debut on the global market anytime soon, except for its home country, China. For now, the company may be focusing its venture on expanding the Vivo smartphone market in Europe. Anyway, it is possible to see this device in India in the coming months.
In a brief description, Vivo X60 Pro Plus is the top-of-the-line variant of its line and an elegant option in the premium range. You will know more about them by following the article completely. To begin the complete review of the Vivo X60 Pro Plus smartphone, let’s start with the basic specifications.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus Review
- Complies with the latest Snapdragon 888 chipset, which will be the best player this year.
- On the other hand, the fascinating camera software with Zeiss technology integrated into the configuration of the quad-camera.
- The visual effect of Android 11 OS compiles a decent fit through OriginOS 1.0.
- Not to forget, the 6.56 inches AMOLED screen without a frame is provided with an advanced frame rate and HDR certification.
- In the battery section, the current flows through the veins of a Li-Po 4200 mAh battery and you charge the phone quickly with a 55W fast charger.
- On the negative side, currently, the Vivo X60 Pro Plus phone is still only exclusively viable in the Chinese phone market.
Design and Display
The ceramic design of the leather gives an elegant feel when holding, and in addition, you can buy the X60 Pro + smartphone in two unique color combinations. Firstly, the Orange variant surprisingly offers a fabulous overall look. It also has a sophisticated refreshing texture than other devices. Speaking of the second choice of tone – Dark Blue gives a professional touch with a slight combination of a premium look.
Nowadays, you won’t notice that kind of layout and texture on the back panel. Only the off-chart smartphone that occasionally launches in collaboration with other companies would present this type of design. This case fits perfectly into the Vivo X60 Pro Plus smartphone. In short, the added leather gradient gives the X60 Pro Plus an attractive look.
In addition, the screen comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate that brings HDR 10+ certification. Of course, it will have 1300 nits brightness b