Vivo X50e Review, Pros and Cons – The Vivo X50 series offers relevant features and resources that make this series a family of high-end smartphones. Recently, Vivo unveiled yet another version of the X50 pro plus, known as “Vivo X50e 5G smartphone”. Unlike its predecessor, Vivo X50e is integrated with the fastest 5G connectivity option and offers fascinating features that will impress you.
This mid-ranger smartphone was launched for the Taiwan market and features a powerful Snapdragon 765 5G processor that offers several unique settings. Although there is no word on being available on the global stage. So, let’s start the review and look at the other specifications of the Vivo X50e to understand its position in the market.
Vivo X50e Review
- The device has an AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution to back up the premium viewing experience.
- In the processing section, the Snapdragon 765G SoC comes with standard Adreno 620 graphics units.
- In addition to the software, you will receive the latest Android 10 OS based on the standard Funtouch 10 user interface.
- A quad-camera features on the rear panel that supports 48 MP as the main sensor, along with the 32 MP selfie camera.
- The Li-Po 4350 mAh battery energizes the system and is charged via the 33W fast charger.
- The starting price is around $ 480 (approximately 34,990 INR), although availability is not confirmed for global markets.
Design and Display
The sleek design on the shiny plastic body gives it an exceptional premium-quality appearance and somewhat improves the overall look of the Vivo X50e, while the semi-curved layout offers better fixation to the rear panel. On the other hand, the diamond-shaped camera door offers a new look, which shows Vivo’s innovation.
Now, coming to the 6.44 inches AMOLED front panel comes with a smooth aspect ratio of 20:9 and 409 PPI density. The screen to body ratio is slightly less than average due to the thick bezels in the corners. In addition, it did not obtain any gorilla glass support or any IP68 protection.
Memory and Internal
The performance presented by the 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset is more than enough for the regular daily task and works great in a long game session. In addition, the octa-core processor gives clock speed goes up to 2.4 GHz, which is quite remarkable for any mid-range smartphone. The 620 graphics unit’s add-on improves the feel of the internal software.
The structure of the Android 10 operating system comes along with the Funtouch 10 UI in Vivo X50e, which provides decent user experience and includes several adjustments to impress the masses. The phone introduced 8 GB of RAM that matches 128 GB of storage and has a shared microSD port to expand the internal space.
A new design of a diamond-shaped camera plate has been added and below it, features the 48 MP main camera, 13 MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom, 8 MP ultra-wide camera, and 2 MP