Vivo V19 Smartphone Pros and Cons: Not too long ago, Vivo launches there V19 which is a standard segment smartphone in Indonesia, but several sources confirmed that it’s a renowned version of V17, which unveiled last year. The Indonesian version was upgraded in different aspects one of the main changes is in the self camera department, the previous one has a single selfie camera, and in the current version, it has dual selfie camera. So this new member of V series redefined more value compare to its procedure.
It will unveil soon in the middle of April, and the official info is available on the Vivo website, which states that it’s going to be a great treat in mid-range phones. Let find V19 phone pros and cons.
- A quad-camera setup with dual sensor selfie shooter.
- The phone offers a decent battery of 4500 mAh with 33 W fast charging.
- It also has a super AMOLED display panel, including a high refresh rate and PPI density.
Design and Display
The phone had a quite common pattern which embraces by the rectangle-shaped quad-camera and on the other side bezels are thin. It comes with a dual-camera selfie with a flat-screen.
The Full HD+ 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display panel comes with a resolution of 1080×2490 pixels, including above 400 PPI density. check here for 5g Vivo iQOO 3 smartphone.
Memory and Internal Specifications
It onboarded with Android 10 with the layering of Fun touch OS user-interface, Snapdragon 712 Soc chipset, which combined with an octa-core processor with graphics of Andreno 616 GPU.
It has two storage variants of 8GB RAM / 128 GB storage, 8GB RAM / 256 GB storage that offers support of UFS 2.1, and it can expand its storage through dedicated MicroSD card.
The phone offers a decent quad-camera cam board of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP with a punch hole shaped dual-camera for a selfie, 32MP + 8 MP, which gives a better image of Quality. Such as boosted night mode for improvement in low-light, satisfactory selfie auto-beauty mode, Time-lapse, portrait, slow-motion, etc. Besides that, it can shoot stable videos at up to 2k resolution, check Vivo X50 Pro Plus pro and cons.
Battery, Price, and others
The battery department offers a 4500 mAh li-polymer non-removable battery with 33W fast charging, which can charge the phone within 45 mins. On top of that, it comes with a proper screen time of 8 hours on full use of the phone, and battery life on minimizing use will be around a day and a half.
It has an under-display sensor with Type C charging port and 3.5 mm jack, including the 4G connectivity support. Vivo V19 comes in two astounding colors of sleek silver, gleam black, at the base price of storage variant 8GB RAM / 128 GB storage is 25,000 INR (USD 326), and the cost of 8GB RAM / 256 GB storage variant is around 28000 INR (USD 358).
Vivo V19 Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Build||Plastic frame and Back and Glass front|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, Funtouch 10.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Compass, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, and Proximity|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 33W, Vivo Flash Charge 2.0|
|Price||USD 330 (INR 25000)|
Vivo V19 Pros and Cons
- The photo and video shooting experience are good with these features, and the image quality also improves on software through this, on the snapping photos, there will be less noise in the images.
- The 8GB RAM and Andreno 616 GPU, play a significant role in the gaming experience, and they boost the gameplay experience in several folds.
- On the other hand, the fun touch OS 9.0 works in a soft gradient format, which improves the viewing experience, and it also offers smart launcher with game box feature of game assistant and game countdown feature.
- It has Vivo flash charge 2.0, which can efficiently fast charge the phone
- There is some Bloatware software, including the ads notification as well.
- The performance is a bit low against flagship-level phones.
- Besides, its audio output is quite moderate compare to its competitor.
- It needs improvement in the processor level, so it came performance better.
Vivo V19 improved in several ways such is in the camera, battery, and user-friendliness department, and offers the essential mid-range experience. But it has some issues in performance and the Base variant comes in $330 (INR 25,000) is a decent choice that gives value-packed features.