Vivo S7 5G Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – The Vivo S7 5G is a mid-tier range smartphone, which released in China. It is the thinnest device you have ever seen, and on the other hand, the shipment procedure starts on August 08. There isn’t any word from the makers about its unveiling the phone in other countries. It is expected to come within a few months for the global stage, one more Vivo phone was recently released called Vivo Y51s.
Vivo S7 Specifications Overview
- It has a thin structure of 7.4 mm, which makes the phone look like a slim slab.
- The handset features the brighter AMOLED in the display panel.
- It powered by the intermediate-range best Snapdragon 765G chipset, which also supports 5G connection.
- On the rear panel, you will get an adequate set of triple cameras and a dual-camera setup at the front display.
- The phone starting price is around $400 (29,000INR).
- The battery section has a 4000 mAh battery that couples the 33W fast charging support.
Design and Display
The phone has a sleek design, and decent color layouts are present on the phone. It also has a slim body that evenly fits in the hands. As for the front panel, the 6.44 inches AMOLED panel arrives with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and the bezels are thin at the corner. Plus, it appears to have 409 PPI density.
Memory and Internal
At the initial point, this device runs on Android 10 OS that works alongside the Funtouch 10.5 user interface software. The most astounding thing about the phone is its best mid-ranger chipset (7 nm) Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G. It also integrates the Octa-core processor that couples 2.4 GHz for shocking speed on the board. The 8GB RAM space with 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage without any secondary storage extension.
This Vivo S7 creation is precise to say, it is a dedicated camera phone. It has five cameras in total, in which two are at the front and three at the rear panel. The triple camera setup highlights the 64 MP primary sensor. In the secondary camera department, it deploys 8 MP ultra-wide and 2 MP depth lens. Apart from this, in the selfie section, it got the 44 MP main senor with an 8 MP ultra-wide lens.
The notch of the selfie camera appears at the top center of the phone, which resembles an old fashion camera placement. On the other hand, it provides all the essential features of the camera application, such as 4k video recording, Gyro-EIS, Low light mode, Portrai