Vivo S10e Review, Pros and Cons – The Vivo S9e is unexpectedly average but value for money phone while holding the worth of the Vivo phones. Although in the mid-range and entry-level phones, you will get a diverse range, in the flagship-level that maintain their clean spot with their S-series phones, the company ensures that you get a decent experience over every device. You might also know about the older sibling, the S9e.
Compared to the previous-gen, the design aspect is drastically changed, and you are getting better and vibrant color options this time. Besides this, the phone also supports 5G connectivity, so it can be considered a good option in the trend. However, it’s worth buying in the tough mid-range competition where you see new phones every week. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Vivo S10e smartphone.
Vivo S10e Review
- The device comes with a 6.44-inches AMOLED panel that enhances the sharpness of the HDR on the screen.
- As for the performance section, you will get a Dimensity 900 5G chipset that works perfectly.
- The software department introduces Android 11 along with OriginOS 1.0 custom UI support.
- A 64MP triple camera setup features decent level camera capabilities, while a 32MP selfie port.
- The company processes 4000 mAh which quickly supplies power through a 44W charger.
Design and Display
The design aspect of the Vivo S10e is quite unique and looks elegant if you choose the white color option. It integrates a few more colors in the back, while the black tone gives it a personal look, but the aurora color pattern design looks sophisticated. All options look premium, although the phone comes with plastic construction. Also, the phone is quite thin and thin.
Moving to the side panel, you get very slim and tactile buttons with a metall