Vivo S10 and S10 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – If you prefer a smartphone that offers a stylish design and impressive high-end features, the brand that shines the most is Vivo. Significantly, the S series offers subtle features and brings engaging material at an affordable price point. Recently, the company released the Vivo S10 and S10 Pro smartphones, the upgrade version of the S9 series.
The launch of the S-10 series is quite silent and there were no major launch events, unlike Realme phones. But the Vivo S10 and S10 Pro smartphones are getting better features and impressive performance aspects that will stand out in the mid-range flagship market. So, let’s start the detailed review and find out how much these phones are worth, whether they’re worth buying or not.
Vivo S10 and S10 Pro Review
- The built quality is almost similar on both phones as they offer 6.44 inches AMOLED display and provide a 90Hz refresh rate.
- In terms of the performance department, you’re putting the Dimensity 1100 5G under the hood.
- You will receive 64MP and 108MP main cameras on these phones.
- As for software rendering, the latest OriginOS 1.0 UI works very well and offers decent custom features.
- Last but not least, you are getting a Li-Po 4050 mAh battery with a 44W speed of fast charging.