Vivo iQOO 5 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Vivo sub-brand iQOO yesterday launch the premium segment flagship killer Vivo iQOO 5 Pro 5G, a grand device in overall. A few months ago, iQOO became a partner with the BMW, and under the joint venture, they prepare iQOO 5 BMW edition handset, which unveils on 17 August.
To be more precise, 5 Pro is almost similar to its non-pro younger sibling, with some exceptions in the battery and camera partition. Let’s start Vivo iQOO 5 Pro review.
Vivo iQOO 5 Pro Review
- It has an AMOLED capacity screen in the front with thin bezels.
- Performance-wise, the Snapdragon 865 chipset is the best solution, which is present on the phone.
- Software is particular on a different level due to the well-integrated user interface.
- The phone powers by the 4000 mAh battery and couple up 120 W fast charging.
- A better camera configuration of 50MP + 8MP + 13MP, as well as the selfie camera, didn’t regret it by placing 16MP.
- The starting price of the iQOO 5 Pro is around $700 (54,000 INR).
Design and Display
It furnishes the vanilla design of leather with a fantastic BWM motor specialized layout with a premium look and the color combination of the white and black has their own characteristics.
On the other hand, bezels are quite thin due to the curved display. Following this, a 120Hz refresh rate with 6.56 inches AMOLED panel to enhance screen potentials. Plus, it boasts 1300 nits brightness as addition configuration by the user.
Memory and Internal
Vivo iQOO 5 Pro 5G is a subtle option in terms of software because the IQOO UI 1.5 interface arrives with advanced gaming tweaks software. As for the portion of hardware, it deploys Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 setup and anticipates high tier processing on your device.
Apart from this, the 256GB internal storage appears alongside the 8GB and 12GB of LDPPR5 RAM onboard with no storage extension support.
iQOO 5 Pro got a handful of ethical aspects in the camera section apace with exceptional inbuilt software features. The phone places a triple camera of 50 MP primary, 8 MP periscope telephoto with an additional to