Facebook Bitmoji is Available to US users here is how to use Facebook Bitmoji Avatar: Facebook had announced Messenger Rooms last month, which allows users to make group video calls. Even those without any Facebook account can use this feature just by using an invitation link.
Now, Facebook has come with another feature – Bitmoji like virtual avatars. Anyone having a Facebook account can create their own avatars and use them in many places such as comments section, messenger, stories, etc. This virtual avatar uses the Augmented Reality feature to create your avatar using your camera. These avatars can be used in the Facebook gaming profile too.
Earlier, this feature was available in Australia, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. Now, Facebook has launched this feature in the US with more customizations as you can play with outfits, hairstyles, and complexion.
Anyone can create this avatar by using the comments section of a Facebook app. There you will see the option to create avatars. This feature is available on both the platforms iOS and Android.
So many people these days are using internet Facebook Messenger Rooms, which is why it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook.
This feature obviously enhances the user experience. Now, users are likely to spend more time with Facebook and play with this feature. We hope that Facebook will be rolling out this feature to other countries also.
How to use Facebook Bitmoji Avatar
- First of all, you need to install the Bitmoji app from the App Store for Android and iOS phones.
- Sign up with email and create your Bitmoji account.
- Now create your character and choose your gender.
- Open the configuration and activate the bitmoji keyboard on your phone.
- Now open facebook and create a new post.
- Open the keyboard area, you will see the bitmoji keyboard and tap to add Bitmoji to your post.