Ulefone Power Armor 14 Review, Pros and Cons – We have a new rugged smartphone from the Ulefone company. Ulefone Power Armor 14 is a mid-range phone with lots of features. This smartphone was announced and released on October 15, 2021, after Ulefone Power Armor 13. A big screen, huge battery and laser rangefinder, water-resistance, and military-grade manufacturing make this phone a rugged dream phone for many. Without further ado, let’s start with the highlights, and then start the detailed review of the Ulefone Power Armor 14 smartphone.
Ulefone Power Armor 14 Review
- First of all, this is not a thin phone. Its thickness is about 17.2 mm and the weight is about 358 grams. It definitely has a 6.52-inch high IPS LCD display.
- This phone comes with a 12nm chipset of the MediaTek Helio G35 variant. In addition, it has a 2.3GHz Octa-Core processor and a PowerVR GE8320 graphics card.
- In terms of OS, the phone is powered by the latest Android 11 OS. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, and a shared microSD slot.
- The phone has a triple camera – the main camera is a 20MP and 16MP selfie camera.
- Power Armor 14 comes with a powerful 10000mAh battery, along with a 15W wireless charging. As well as a fast wireless charging facility at an 18W conversion rate.
Design and Display
As mentioned the phone is heavy, weighs 358.2 grams due to the large battery and the phone’s thickness is 17.2 mm. Such a heavy phone is quite outdated for many people, the weight can cause pain in the hand when holding it for a long time.