Ulefone Armor 9E Review, Pros and Cons – You can hear about the performance-oriented beast, the Armor 9 from Ulefone, which has a heat-sensing camera with several features to attract the user. Parallel to this, Ulefone also introduces the younger brothers of Armor 9, known as Ulefone Armor 9E smartphone. However, it did not come with the incredible thermal camera, otherwise, everything is identical from the inside out. So, without wasting time, let’s see what interesting features and adjustments are the implants in it.
Ulefone Armor 9E Review
- An Helio P90 chipset under the hood and powered the phone to the next level.
- In the camera, an AI-based quad-camera configuration, which follows the example of 64 MP primary sensors.
- A tall 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel with a water drop notch is integrated into the phone and has an additional support system to expand the viewing experience.
- In terms of battery, a huge amount of 6600 mAh battery added to get tremendous power.
- Accompanies port for an endoscope, which helps in the technical line of work.
Design and Display
The Ulefone Armor 9E consists of something similar to the design of the Armor 9 but has its facial features on the rear panel. In addition, it was not lacking in terms of military-grade material or IP 68 rating and improved durability statistics several times. The texture gives a feeling of class, while the screen has thick bezels and a heavy body, which somehow gives the phone a compact plate appearance.
As for the display, the 6.3-inch screen is based on IPS LCD technology that provides HD+ resolution, which is sufficient for streaming content and the brightness setting provides all the requirements of the screen.
Memory and Internal
The processing section is maintained through the hardware set of the Mediatek Helio P90 chipset that is installed next to the octa-core processor. The Ulefone Armor 9E is designed to work well over a long gaming session and increase performance with the help of performance-oriented cores. You may have noticed the same configuration in your older brother, Armor 9.
Along with the hardware configuration, the software wraps around the clean Android 10 operating system, which lacked single bloatware. As for storage, it equips 8 GB of RAM with 128 GB of internal space and combines more storage through the Micro-SD port.