TECNO Spark Power 2 Air Review, Pros and Cons – TECNO is a brand on the rise in India and recently launched some of the best entry-level smartphones under its hood. The company then launched the smaller Spark Power 2 variants at an affordable price. The phone is called “TECNO Spark Power 2 Air” and maintains an elegant design on its back. So, without wasting time, go straight to the main specs to understand what a user can expect from this phone.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Air Review
- First of all, this phone comes with a giant 7 inches screen and combines a fairly decent pixel density.
- A unit of four entry-level cameras arrives at the rear panel with 13 MP as the primary lens.
- For processing issues, the Helio A22 chipset is placed on the internal board.
- Spark Power 2 Air is powered by a 6000 mAh battery.
- As for the price, it appears at a price of $ 115 (8,500 INR).
Design and Display
The phone consists of a plastic body with a little high polymer gradient that makes the phone look great. On the same note, it equips a 7 inches tall IPS LCD panel covered with standard pixel density and offers a resolution of 720p, which is efficient for streaming content on different online platforms. In addition, it contains a 480-nits brightness setting that works well during the day and doesn’t bother your eyes with long-term use.
Memory and Internal
Under normal conditions, we expect the budget smartphone to arrive with