Tecno Spark 7 Review, Pros and Cons – Tecno brands should not be taken casually. Today’s monster was once a child. Among the many major brands, they are also doing well in the smartphone industry. As the sector is constantly growing, these brands have also conquered a moderate number of users.
They arrived with a new smartphone that is Tecno Spark 7 smartphone. Launched just a month ago, on April 16, 2021, Tecno Spark 7 has some attractive features and the budget is also very affordable. The company has a total of 3 models in Speak 7 series including Spark 7 Pro and Spark 7P. Let’s see what makes the Techno Spark 7 phone different from the others and an interesting choice So today’s review would be on this specific phone.
Tecno Spark 7 Review
- Tecno Spark 7 features a 6.5 inches screen with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Android 11 OS comes with a custom HiOS 7.5 interface.
- In terms of processor, the 12nm – MediaTek Helio A25 offers decent performance with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
- The 16 MP AI dual camera captures wonderful events with the right brightness.
- The Li-Po 6000 mAh battery saves you when you are traveling a long journey.
Design and Display
Tecno Spark 7 phone has a distinctive design at the rear side. The unique design separates this phone